(Latest version: 2.0.11)Wath is Libre AV Converter?
- Analyze multimedia
- Record from a virtual or physical device or from a network address
- Play media: universal player
- Broadcast (streaming) a recording or file list.
- Convert and edit multimedia: apply filters of effects or improvement, adjust the volume, mix tracks, merge files, crop sequence, crop or resize frames, add borders, equalize, etc.
- Rip audio-CD (lossy and lossless formats): it has a basic GUI to cdda2wav of cdrtools.
Libre AV Converter can incorporate support for more codecs by using external binaries as NeroAACEnc or DivX Labs.
- Translatable: You can access the text strings used by the program to communicate, and you can translate with google (for example)
- Ligth: by using ffmpeg algorithms
- Clean and organized: Libre AV Converter is designed to not saturate a window with controls and to arrange access to the hundreds options of ffmpeg.
- Modular: designed for easy configuration a modular way, and to the complexity that the user requires. You can convert only specifiying a file extension (eg. "mp3" ). It provides assitance to configure of more advanced form and save those settings in dockable profiles.
- Intuitive use
- Expandable: add support for more codecs
- SO: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bits) or Linux Wine
- RAM: It depends on the codec used (512 MB min recommended)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Free disk space: 50 MB (to use "external codecs" or testing may require more space)
Other hosts (only binary, there is no guarantee they are updated):
Important: if the program shows runtime errors you may need to install the small package of "runtime libraries"